icholas J. Vail is the founder and managing member of the Law Office of Nicholas J. Vail PLLC. Nick’s practice primarily focuses on general business and real estate transactional matters, including contract law, business formation and organization, and commercial property transactions. Nick also represents individuals and businesses in pursuing and defending civil appeals throughout Colorado and Texas.
Although Nick takes great pride in assisting individuals and businesses of all sizes, as a small business owner himself, Nick especially enjoys representing entrepreneurs, creators, innovators, and small businesses in establishing and growing their own enterprises.
Prior to founding the Law Office of Nicholas J. Vail, PLLC, Nick spent time as a briefing attorney for Texas’ Eleventh Court of Appeals, and as an attorney at a national law firm where his practice centered on contract and insurance issues for multi-million dollar energy and commercial property disputes.
When not digging through contracts or case law, Nick enjoys searching out live music and heading outdoors to bike, ski, and golf.
- New York
- U.S Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S District Court for the Middle District of Alabama
- U.S District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S District Court for the Northern District of New York
- U.S District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S District Court for the Western District of New York
- U.S District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S District Court for the Western District of Texas
- J.D., Cum Laude, Texas A&M University School of Law
- B.B.A., Finance, Texas A&M University
- Nicholas Vail, Comment, Cracking Shells: The Panama Papers & Looking to the European Union’s Anti-Money Laundering Directive as a Framework for Implementing a Multilateral Agreement to Combat the Harmful Effects of Shell Companies, 5 Tex. A&M L. Rev. 133 (2017).
- The Honorable Chief Justice John Bailey and Justice Keith Stretcher, Texas Eleventh Court of Appeals
- Appellate Law
- Business & Corporate
- Startup Law
- Real Estate Law